1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

'Breaking Bad' Spinoff Greenlit at AMC: Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by oldschoolecw, Sep 11, 2013.

1. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
  2. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    I can't wait either love love love Saul Goodman BUT when the rumors started to swirl before season five restarted i called this a spoiler of sorts. If they are planning a spin off with Saul then we know he survives the finale.....

3. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    I thought it said more or less that it would be Prequel?

1 person likes this.
  4. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    The most likable sleazy lawyer I've seen. Looking forward to it.

5. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........ DBSTalk Club

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    I hope they include the whole Arrested cast somehow.

6. Jaspear

Jaspear Godfather

May 16, 2004
    That it's a prequel could also be a spoiler 'clue' as well. We''ll know soon.

The Breaking Bad Saul Goodman Spin-off Is Definitely Maybe Happening.

1 person likes this.
  7. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Agree it doesn't mean he for sure survives the season finale of BB. But we'll soon find out! Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel.....

8. cj9788

cj9788 Hall Of Fame

May 14, 2003
    It would seem I did jump the gun, my apologies for that. All my reading abput "Better Call Saul" does state that it is a prequel. I am giddy at the thought and now have something to look foward too when BB does end......

9. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    As good as they have been about not letting spoilers slip they could be saying it is a prequel when it won't be. Would be cool to see some long dead characters from BB coming back to see some of their early days.

1 person likes this.