1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by navy8ball, Feb 28, 2013.

1. navy8ball

navy8ball Legend/Supporter

Mar 23, 2002
    Noticed that Breaking Bad Episode 1 is scheduled to be on Sundance Channel at 1000 pm CST 4Mar2013. Episode 2 follows.

2. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    1000 PM 4March?

Would that be like April 16th?

3. navy8ball

navy8ball Legend/Supporter

Mar 23, 2002
    The 4th of March 2013. At 10 PM CST.

4. TomCat

TomCat Broadcast Engineer

Aug 31, 2002
    Well, that's no help. I skipped BB because it was not in HD on DTV for the first 3 or 4 seasons, and where do they do the second run? An SD-only channel. Thanks for nothing.

Other viewers may not be a picky as I am about needing it in HD, but despite the fact that it will not be in HD I fail to see how a program that first ran on a 2nd-rate cable outlet is of any value to a 3rd-rate pay cable outlet, even as wonderful as the buzz might have been. It will not expand their reach to new viewers, and it is not a credible draw to the Showtime/TMC package. And I will have to resort to iTunes, I guess.

5. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Seasons 1-4 are on Netflix for a lot cheaper than iTunes.

6. TomCat

TomCat Broadcast Engineer

Aug 31, 2002
    Not a surprising revelation; more like common knowledge. Unless you are really ready to go all in and cut the cord, iTunes still seems like a better choice to me. I am not at that point yet, being still all in with DTV. That will change; its a matter of when rather than if.

7. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........ DBSTalk Club

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    Did anyone watch it on Sundance? Did they edit anything out?