1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Budweiser Channel

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by sunfire9us, Jul 9, 2011.

1. sunfire9us

sunfire9us Godfather

Feb 15, 2009
    Any of you know what this new channel I see called Budweiser Channel is? noticed its obviously not on the regular or hd extra packages???

2. Unknown

Unknown Godfather

Oct 16, 2007
    Huh. What channel is this on or not, i have not heard of it and i google it and found nothing.

3. RACJ2

RACJ2 Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    Its probably a replacement for the Burger King Channel [link]. Instead of getting free Whoppers, you get a coupon for a free 6 packs of Bud.

4. sunfire9us

sunfire9us Godfather

Feb 15, 2009
    Let me make a correction its BUSCH SATELITE NETWORK. ITS BSN on channel 577

5. richall01

richall01 Godfather

Sep 30, 2007
    South Georgia
    It's a private Network.

6. sunfire9us

sunfire9us Godfather

Feb 15, 2009
    If that's the case what the heck is it doing on DTV??

7. RACJ2

RACJ2 Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    Here is a [link] if you care to watch some of their programming.

8. Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    Many corporations rent space on DirecTV (and Dish) to send training/promotional/motivational/informational programming to their employees around the country. When I worked at RadioShack we would have to watch it once a month to find out the new promotions, company news and sales tips (among other things.) DirecTV has a monthly feed for its Home Service Provider network that gives them training on new equipment, promotions and tools and techniques to improve their technical skills. These programs are in the 570 range and are not available for public viewing. In some cases, one company might have a one to two hour block, followed by another company and so on.