1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug with 522 NBR

Discussion in 'Standard Definition Receiver Support Forum' started by homeskillet, Jan 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. homeskillet

homeskillet Icon

Feb 3, 2004
    I setup a season pass for Star Trek: Enterprise on my 522 and I noticed a flaw in the programming. I do not recieve a local UPN station, so I pay to get WWOR 9 from New York. Since I get 1 station in the superstation pack, I have WSBK in red in the program guide. Everytime my 522 goes to record Star Trek: Enterprise it finds it airing on WWOR and WSBK at the same time, so it cancells one recording timer which always is WWOR and tries to record WSBK. Since I do not recieve WSBK, it records a 0 second recording and my show doesn't get recorded. Anybody else run into a problem like this yet?

2. chaddux

chaddux Banned User

Oct 10, 2004
    Just find the episode on WWOR, click Select, and you will be at the Create Timer screen. Then, pick All Episodes and it will record all instances of ST:E on WWOR. That's an easy workaround.

3. cc77

cc77 Cool Member

Apr 6, 2004
    What you want to do is go into the locks section (Menu > 5 > 2) and lock out the channel(s) you don't actually get. That will automatically remove them from popping up as eligible to be recorded by Dish Pass. Works great for me. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.