1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bush Demands Recount In Gore's Board Election

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by blingbling, Mar 21, 2003.

1. blingbling

blingbling Godfather

Sep 6, 2002
    more...

2. Frapp

Frapp Icon

Apr 23, 2002
    Well, it`s great that Gore "would be" elected to the Apple board since he did "invent" the internet .. by his own admission :rolleyes:

I`ll bet ( in reality ) his first recommendation would be to move the company headquarters to Palm Beach :lol:

And remember, his former boss: "Did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Oh boy.... what a bunch .........

3. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Who ever heard of an "Apple Bush"? Maybe Gore should change his name to Core.

4. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Don't worry guys, I'm sure Bush can arrange for the Supreme Court to appoint him to the position on Apple's Board.

5. gcutler

gcutler Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    At first I thought they were talking about a 2000 Election recount. Have to get back in to sarcasm mode :p

6. Frapp

Frapp Icon

Apr 23, 2002
    That would be horrible, then all the Apple computers would only have a capital "W" on them ..... no lower case ;)

We better just let the Supreme court go about their business of making just and fair decisions as they see fit ... although some people really have trouble with that :shrug:

7. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Frapp, I have to agree with you. Why can't people just accept the just and fair decisions of the Supreme Court? Abortion rights, the Miranda decision, Affirmative Action, School Prayer. The Supreme Court made just and fair decisions as they saw fit, yet people keep bringing these things up over and over again.

8. raj2001

raj2001 Icon/Supporter

Nov 2, 2002
    I hope you guys are kidding. This seems like a real joke.

9. Lee L

Lee L Hall Of Fame

Aug 15, 2002
    Not sure about your keyboard but when I look at mine I don't see any lowercase letters on the keys. ;) ;)