1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bush's Erratic Behavior Worries White House Aides

Discussion in 'The OT' started by lee635, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lee635

lee635 Hall Of Fame

Apr 17, 2002
    "In meetings with top aides and administration officials, the President goes from quoting the Bible in one breath to obscene tantrums against the media, Democrats and others that he classifies as “enemies of the state.”

Worried White House aides paint a portrait of a man on the edge, increasingly wary of those who disagree with him and paranoid of a public that no longer trusts his policies in Iraq or at home.

“It reminds me of the Nixon days,” says a longtime GOP political consultant with contacts in the White House. “Everybody is an enemy; everybody is out to get him. That’s the mood over there.”"

link

2. mainedish

mainedish Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2003
    Doug Thompson may have a problem. You guys should read this. The same website also. Like I said before don't believe everything you read.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/071003K.shtml

Go to Original
    http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_2529.shtml

Conned Big Time
    By Doug Thompson Capitol Hill Blue

Wednesday 09 July 2003

Damn, I hate it when I've been had and I've been had big time.

In 1982, while I was working for Congressman Manuel Lujan of New Mexico, a man came up to a me during a gathering in Albuquerque and introduced himself as Terrance J. Wilkinson. He said he was a security consultant and gave me a business card with his name and just a Los Angeles phone number.

Due to copyright reasons, we cannot reprint entire articles. However, you can read the original article here. Thank you for your understanding. - Holtz

3. Tusk

Tusk Back in the Game DBSTalk Gold Club

Nov 14, 2002
    Happy was that you ... I mean Mr. Wilkinson. :D

4. lee635

lee635 Hall Of Fame

Apr 17, 2002
    What does the above post have to do with the story on Bush's erratic behavior?

5. mainedish

mainedish Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2003
    "It will be a long time (and perhaps never) before I trust someone else who
    comes forward and offers inside information. The next one who does had
    better be prepared to produce a birth certificate, a driver's license and
    his grandmother's maiden name." Doug Thompson

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

6. pez2002

pez2002 Hall Of Fame

Dec 13, 2002
    lets get him out of office :)

Rip RAY charles

7. mainedish

mainedish Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2003
    Doug Thompson

8. SAEMike

SAEMike Banned User

May 29, 2004
    Might as well just post an article from georgewbushsucks.com. Stop reading rags from people who are just out to destroy other people, and find some credible sources.

Next why don't you tell us about how aliens abducted Elvis?

9. pez2002

pez2002 Hall Of Fame

Dec 13, 2002
    to the dbstalk.com admins can i put my lets get bush out of office sig back up ?

10. Timco

Timco Woof! DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 7, 2002
    At this point, does it really matter who the source is? Those who support Bush just deny any story that shines a negative light on the President.

11. mainedish

mainedish Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2003
    Never trust the source. I have learned that from years of viewing video.

Remember Scott Ritter? He was a Former U.N. weapons inspector who said,
    "I would be in favor of the impeachment of President Bush for high crimes and misdemeanors," Ritter said

Former U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ritter is finally admitting he was arrested by police in upstate New York, but refuses to disclose if it had anything to do with looking to meet underage girls from the Internet.

Scott Ritter on CNN 'Newsnight'

Ritter made an appearance tonight on "CNN Newsnight with Aaron Brown," but was evasive on questions dealing with reports he was caught in a police sex-sting operation.

"I was arrested in June 2001, charged with a Class B misdemeanor," said Ritter. "I stood before a judge and the case was dismissed. The file was sealed. And I certainly wish you and everyone else would respect that."

Due to copyright reasons, we cannot reprint entire articles. You can view the original articles at the following:Thank you for your understanding. - Holtz

12. Timco

Timco Woof! DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 7, 2002
    Red Herring....

13. ypsiguy

ypsiguy Icon

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubya's right, we are out to get him. Get him out of office.
    :D

14. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Banned User

Jan 11, 2004
    What does his personal life have to do with the actions of Bush and his administration?

The right-wing mantra: Deny, Divert, Denounce.

15. lee635

lee635 Hall Of Fame

Apr 17, 2002

Let's not forget that classic, but overused, right wing tactic:

Wounded Sparrow - Cry helpless victim of the left wing media conspiracy.

Oh yeah, and buying oxycontin in a parking lot from a drug dealer. :p

16. ypsiguy

ypsiguy Icon

Jan 28, 2004
    Is that where Rash Lameboy got his drug fix? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. suzyshop

suzyshop New Member

Jun 16, 2004
    You got proof that rush bought drugs from someone in a parking lot.Cause if you do the district attorney in florida would like that info.

18. suzyshop

suzyshop New Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Talk sbout republicans being afraid of democrats ha you democrats are afraid of rush, thats why you bash him so much.Do you know why his is the most listened to talk radio show host because ppl are tired of the liberal media dribble.The more you run him down the more curious ppl become and they listen and then there hooked.

19. sampatterson

sampatterson Icon/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Aug 27, 2002
    he he he, funny thread. Our politics are getting more and more like third world countries. Is that because of our people, or our corrupt candidates from both the democrats and republicans? (and other parties)

20. toenail

toenail Hall Of Fame

Oct 15, 2002
    And those who hate him believe....?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.