1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

C31 Client new software 0x0716

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by lzhj9k, May 1, 2013.

1. lzhj9k

lzhj9k Legend

Mar 14, 2009
    Had a problem with a C31 client today...

Turns out there was new software for the client only 0x0716

NO new software on the Genie HR34-700

It changed many default items on the client

Most importantly power saver which turned off my client and would not let it repower up

RBR did nothing

Finally got it to power on but had to reset the remote from RF to IR and then back to RF

I understand the client software resides on the Genie but the Genie did not receive an update in the last few days Today the Client downloaded new software from 0x0711 to 0x0716

Mike

I checked the History on the Genie and it showed "Client" software was downloaded at 5:41 AM today