1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

C31 Update

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by toolowterrain, Jun 20, 2013.

1. toolowterrain

toolowterrain New Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Houston
    I've been looking everywhere for a changelog for the C31 update 0X717

Does anyone have any information on this release? All my c31's have it as of today

2. keebler21

keebler21 Mentor

Oct 22, 2011
    Minnesota
    Cool - I'll have to check mine - hopefully they have better response after this update.

3. keebler21

keebler21 Mentor

Oct 22, 2011
    Minnesota
    Nice - I just checked mine and they are updated to 717 also. Also in, initial testing the response seems 100% better so hopefully it will stick. I'm sure Stuart or Scott will post change log soon that says something like...

New features "none"
    Updated "stability"... :righton:

4. toolowterrain

toolowterrain New Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Houston
    Yup, I've also noticed way better response. However I did find a bug in which if you do a red button reset, it will say it's not authorized until you press the power button, and power back on.

5. keebler21

keebler21 Mentor

Oct 22, 2011
    Minnesota
    Thanks - good to know so far.

6. keebler21

keebler21 Mentor

Oct 22, 2011
    Minnesota
    I've noticed some of the slow down issues have returned like being able to pause instantly. But otherwise things do seems better so far. Hopefully there is another update around the corner.