1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Call and E-mail SiriusXM

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by dc330, Nov 20, 2008.

1. dc330

dc330 Cool Member

Nov 1, 2006
    If you are unhappy with the censorship on the music stations or the changes to the stations in general. I would have never written my congressman or the FCC if I new that the music wouyld be ruined by the merger. We should not be charged for editted music that is free on testical radio.

Please call 1-888-539-7474

Or e-mail them from Sirius or XM .com

2. David_NC

David_NC Mentor

Apr 13, 2007
    I've done both. According to Sirius' reply, "We certainly do not wish for you to cancel your subscription with SIRIUS due to these changes. We appreciate your feedback! Please know that you have a voice at SIRIUS and your comments will not go unnoticed. We have forwarded your email to the appropriate programming department for further review." We'll see how well Sirius listens to my voice.

My complaint doesn't have anything to do with 'stations' being moved to different channels or reduction of duplication (no need for two '50's channels, for example). My complaint is that they've eliminated a channel that I listened to all the time, Channel 37 - The Strobe. There is nothing comparable in either Sirius' or XM's programming now (XM's disco channel was also 'retired'). The suggested 'replacement' is the '70's channel which plays very little disco. They said this change was based on customer feedback... who has ever been asked for feedback from Sirius? I know that with over 4 years of subscribing with 4 radios I haven't!

Let's complain... often and LOUDLY!

3. thestaton

thestaton Legend

Aug 14, 2008
    I agree David, I was given the same BS about surveys. I've been with them since 2003 and I've yet to see a survey of any sorts.

4. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    I've also been with XM since 2003 and I've received 3 or 4 surveys from XM in my email. One of them was very detailed and long, took me about an hour to complete.