1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Can anyone confirm this....

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Geronimo, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
  2. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    Hey Geronimo I mentioned these this earlier this week, and theres is also photos (courtesy of Claude Metro25) of these products.

Search for Team Summit Photos to find them. (Sorry I dont have the link at hand)

3. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    I have got to stop putting family and work above reading forums.

4. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    :thats: Priorities Priorities :hurah:

5. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks. Actually, I got the news from another reliable dealer friend who went to the show. I boycotted the show because of the requirement to stay in the show hotel for the duration when I could drive there in two hours and stay at my parent's house 20 minutes away for free. If not for this, I would have posted details from the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.