1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Can I get a single premium channel?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by licensed2bill, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. licensed2bill

licensed2bill Cool Member

Mar 20, 2006
    As a new Directv subscriber I am currently in the 3-month free premium channels time period. However, at the end I plan on cancelling them because most are useless. However, I would like to keep HBO for its original programming. Is it possible just to subscribe to a single premium or is it all or nothing. I don't want to have to have the max package at $99/month to get just HBO?

2. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Hall Of Fame

Apr 27, 2004
  3. sheridan1952

sheridan1952 Godfather

Mar 15, 2006
    It wouldn't be just 1 HBO channel, you would have all 7 of the HBO channels. You can't subscribe to just ONE of the channels in an offering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.