1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Can you change the remote codes for IPTV boxes?

Discussion in 'IPTV Hardware' started by Squirl111, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Squirl111

Squirl111 New Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Hello,

im hoping someone may have a solution for me. please forgive me if im using the wrong forum.

i recently got fioptucs internet/cable thru cincinnati bell. im lucky enough (or crazy enough) to have 3 tvs in my family room, mostly for sports. with fioptics each tv gets its own cable box (ZTE IPTV B703V3A). since each box is identical i have a major problem when i try to change channels. if 1 changes....they ALL change. i was wondering if there is any way to change the programming code for 2 of the boxes, so i have something like box 1, 2 and 3......basically so i can operate them independently. ive looked at RF extender and logitech remotes, im not 100% that they are the solution. i hate to buy before i can confirm.

has anyone ever encountered this, or have any solutions?

TY

2. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX