1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Can't program a recording to HR34 from internet

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by FredZ, Jul 25, 2012.

1. FredZ

FredZ Mentor

Aug 22, 2007
    For the past few weeks, I have been unable to set a program to record on my HR34 from the internet or iPhone app. I have been able to do this in the past. I can still set a recording from the internet to my HR21, but not the HR34. I have verified that the HR34 internet connection is still working. Any ideas what has happened?

2. Conway

Conway Legend

Oct 29, 2002
    I noticed my HR34 would say error when doing a remote recording but it always seem to record the remote recording even though it has that error.

3. FredZ

FredZ Mentor

Aug 22, 2007
    My HR34 is still not recording from a remote request (from the internet, or even another receiver that is connected through whole-home). If I look in the recording history for the HR34 I see this message:

"This remote recording (serial#=xxxxxxxxxx) was canceled because another matching program was scheduled to record. (3011)"

I'm not sure what this means but my program did not record.