1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carlos Delgado is on a ridiculous RBI pace!

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by John Corn, Jun 14, 2003.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    He has driven 76 runs and is on pace for over 180 RBIs right now! The RBI race isn't even close now with his teammate Vernon Wells driving in 61 (15 behind Delgado). Wells is on pace for over 140 RBIs himself. The next highest RBI total at this moment is Garret Anderson and Preston Wilson, both with 57 (19 behind Delgado).

2. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    I can remember 2 seasons ago when The Seattle Mariners 2 months into the season had the A.L. Western Division Locked up at a ridiculous pace like 20 games ahead of the 2nd place team only to lose to the Yankees in the playoffs for only the Yankees to lose the World Series in 7 games to the Arizona Diamondbacks. It's funny how Numbers now a days seem to be getting higher and higher. Higher Strikeouts, Higher Home runs hit. McGwire breaking the 61 Mark and Sosa in 98. Only for Bonds to hit more than 70 just a few seasons later.

3. shy007

shy007 Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 11, 2003
    I was in a fantasy draft and Delgado was my 2nd round pick and the guys told me I could have gotten him in a later round...... If Helton would have been available, he would have been my pick but I got stuck with Delgado and then the guys thought I was drunk...... I guess I got the last laugh.....