1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

CBS Sunday Morning Timer Failure

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by BillJ, Jun 22, 2014.

1. BillJ

BillJ Icon

May 5, 2005
    This doesn't always happen but it has happened several times. If I'm not going to be able to watch CBS Sunday Morning live, I'll select it in the program guide to set a timer. I set the timer for DVR and once time event. Most weeks the program will record. Some weeks it doesn't. Today was a day when it didn't record. The timer was still in the timer list this evening when I discovered the failure. It appeared to be correct as to the program, the channel, the time, and the date.

Is there some reason this particular program wouldn't always record? I can't recall ever having a problem with any other program.