1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Changing "Bands" on Sony via remote

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Wyoming_Companion, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Wyoming_Companion

Wyoming_Companion AllStar

Sep 16, 2002
    My wife couldn't wait for the SkyFi...and she had always liked Sony...especially with the $75 rebate...so she broke down and bought one....Good for ME because I got the "Home Kit" so I can listen at home when she's not using it.

Here's my question....the remote in her car allows the changing of "bands" to set more than five presents (I believe there are four bands with five presets each)...this is the upgraded Sony.

I see a notation of "band" on the unit, but I haven't been able to figure out how to change bands using the unit or the home remote.

Have I confused the question here? I know that earlier generations of SONY only allowed five presets...but this unit allows for more...I just can't get to them via the home remote.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks.

:shrug: