1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Channel 1527 Starzs VOD

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by WestDC, Dec 4, 2012.

1. WestDC

WestDC DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Feb 9, 2008
    Early Premieres is missing from the VOD on my channel 1527-

Would someone that is subscriber to Starz please check the VOD and see if it displayed on your HR?*

Please Note:
    I have run a system test and I'm connected to the internet and can down load and play any selection from the Starzs VOD menu currently. Just Missing Early Premieres- Looking on the STAZ web Page it still shows on that menu.

2. waynebtx

waynebtx Hall Of Fame

Dec 24, 2006
    Kingsville,T...
    Missing here also

3. WestDC

Feb 9, 2008
    Thank you for checking :)

Would anyone know Who to contact about why It's missing or getting it restored?

Calling in to D* would be a loop to avoid :lol:

I sumited a Feed back email on the Starz VOD web Page noting the missing menu item.

4. hazard

hazard Cool Member

Aug 27, 2008
    I noticed it went missing a few weeks ago or so. Thought maybe it was just being refreshed and had forgotten about it until I saw this thread.

5. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    have you heard back from Starz yet?

6. WestDC

Feb 9, 2008
    NO, I signed up on the web page in order to send a comment / and or tenical question-That noted on the web site says all responses are read However they will not be answered.

Maybe everyone should go there and send a comment?