1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel 9752 audio problems

Discussion in 'Sky Angel (Closed Forum)' started by tsrk30, Jul 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsrk30

tsrk30 Guest

I am wanting to find out if other people are experiencing any problems with the audio on channel 9752. You may have to listen for 30 minutes to hear it. The audio cuts out then comes back on. If someone else could listen and tell me if they hear it then I will know its not my equipment :)
    Thanks

Trevor

2. TNGTony

TNGTony Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    It's not your equipment. About once every 20 minutes on average the sound cuts off for a few seconds. I've reported the problem. E* says it's Sky Angel. Sky Angel says it's the source, the source says it's E* or Sky Angel....and around and around it goes!

See ya
    Tony

3. tsrk30

tsrk30 Guest

Thanks for taking the time to reply. So what can we do to get this fixed? Does anyone have any contacts at sky angel they could talk to?
    Does anyone from sky angel read this forum?
    I really like the channel but this audio problem is beginning to make it not so enjoyable to listen to.

4. tsrk30

tsrk30 Guest

Let me give everyone who may be interested an update. After many e-mails I think I am starting to get somewhere with the audio problems. I contacted KSBJ directly. They have been very helpful and the contacted sky angel to talk about the audio problems. I received an e-mail today that reads:

Thank you for writing us concerning this problem… We have been working with the Sky Angel technical staff on this problem… The problem should be well on its way to being resolved… However, it sounds like you may have a different issue than the ones we have been working with them on… If you are still having problems with your feed by the end of the weekend, please let me know directly…

I would suggest if anyone who reads this board is experiencing audio problems with sky angel to contact sky angel ASAP. The technical people are aware of the problem and the more people contact them the better idea they will have of how big a problem this is.

If anyone else has contacted sky angel I would love to know what response you have recieved.

5. TNGTony

TNGTony Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Thanks a million for posting this. I'll keep an eye out on this channel next week.

See ya
    Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.