1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Channel change? Pac 12 now 406?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by WebTraveler, Apr 25, 2013.

1. WebTraveler

WebTraveler Icon

Apr 9, 2006
    When did the Pac 12 Network move to channel 406? It was 413 the last time I looked. Weird.

2. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    PAC-12 moved at 3:41pm Wednesday afternoon. ... at least for Hopper customers.
    The alternates are on 406- subchannels. This puts all the Pac-12 channels together (similar to the Big-10 channels).

3. WebTraveler

WebTraveler Icon

Apr 9, 2006
    Strange, no notice whatsoever. Good thatthe channel is all in one place....now if they can figure out this non-HD thing we'd be in good shape. LOTS of the sports are in SD and all re-plays are in SD. Wish they'd change this.

4. CeeWoo

CeeWoo Godfather

Dec 1, 2008
    Still 413 for me....even going to my 'all channels list' there's nothing at 406

edit-oops, I see in an above post it may be for Hopper customers that it's changed. I'm looking at my 722k

5. WebTraveler

WebTraveler Icon

Apr 9, 2006
    One thing I have noticed is that 406 is not showing up right in the guide. SD 406 does not show up in the guide, except as a + sign to expand. But the programming of 406 is not showing. You can manually turn to 406, but you can't guide to it if it's just in SD. Maybe a work in progress.

6. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    That is the error that we were mentioning in the uplink activity thread. DISH needs to set up the channels the same way as they have the Big Ten Network channel set up.