1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Channel Chart for comparison

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by eclipsetrb, Dec 21, 2008.

1. eclipsetrb

eclipsetrb AllStar

Jan 19, 2005
    Anybody have or seen a good package comparison chart that includes all dish packages, including the american and dish latino stuff (I like soccer the other football :) Thanks

2. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
    You should find a comparison on DISH's web site.:)

3. eclipsetrb

eclipsetrb AllStar

Jan 19, 2005
    every chart I have found does not have the American packages and Latino packages side by side that's why I posted

4. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    They generally don't overlap ... although one can add Latino channels to any AT package as a "bonus pack" or subscribe to the Dos or Max levels of Latino to add a few AT channels.

5. jsk

jsk Icon

Dec 27, 2006
    I can't find it now, but I remember using a web site that compares E* & D* packages and it looked pretty accurate for E*. You can also compare various E* packages with each other. The site had three columns. The first and third columns had a drop down box where you could choose the packages to compare and the one in the middle was a list of the cable networks.

Maybe someone else knows which site I am referring to.

6. eclipsetrb

eclipsetrb AllStar

Jan 19, 2005
    Thanks for trying guys i guess ill just go ahead and print out both and try to compare them one by one, last time I did it a few years ago and figured it was either gonna cost a bundle or the wife was going to kill me since some of her English channels weren't included even in the highest Latino package

7. Neutral Fan

Neutral Fan Cool Member

Jan 17, 2006