While TNGTony has been otherwise occupied, I have used the time to do some heavy cleaning of the main channel chart and also apply some techniques to substantially reduce the size. This mainly involved weeding out 7 years of accumulated "left behind" code fragments, removing font colors from images, and removing 7 extra pairs of <body></body> tags. The biggest change was replacing most of the <font color= size=> tags with CSS classes. (CSS = Cascading Style Sheets) Code: <TD bgcolor="purple"><font color="yellow">61.5°</font></TD> <td bgcolor="#800080"><font color="#FFFF00">E*3</font></td> is now <td class="s615">61.5°</td> <td class="e3">E*3</td> When I noticed the last 3 columns were always getting set to tiny font, I looked for a way to strip that out too and learned just enough about a new tag that I think it works :sure:. Right after the <table> tag I added Code: <col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col class="pkg"><col class="pkg"><col class="pkg"> That allowed class="pkg" to be taken off 3000+ <td>s. The file is now just about valid HTML 4.01 Transitional (still has 3 table attributes that I suspect are IE-specific and should be otherwise harmless) and works fine in IE7. Tony uses FrontPage and has found how to use it to set classes from its WYSIWYG mode. What I'm looking for is some reaction from a wider user base with other browsers. The new test files should look the same as the original. None have the last few weeks of updates applied, this is just for formatting. Original dishlist (1,250,225 bytes) Classes test (1,035,069 bytes) Classes and columns (1,017,154 bytes / .97MB) My goal was under 1,000,000 bytes, but I'll settle for under 1MB. NO MORE CHANNELS! .