1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Channel Logos

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by Jhon69, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Jhon69

Jhon69 Hall Of Fame

Mar 27, 2006
    Central San...
    Noticed the other day my Channel Logos were updated on my 922.Thank You DISH!.:)

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Leapin' Lizard Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    Sometimes they are slow to make changes when the channel lineup changes... other times there are glitches that you need to be in standby for a few hours to let the receiver self-correct.

I noticed a few new icons the other day myself, like finally the old "VS" channel has an NBC logo on it.

3. ZBoomer

ZBoomer Icon

Feb 21, 2008
    I noticed a BUNCH of changes; they made some major logo updates it seems. Looks great...

4. Jhon69

Jhon69 Hall Of Fame

Mar 27, 2006
    Central San...
    Noticed today(this morning) channels logos got updated again!.Thank you DISH!:D

If you want to follow the updating process check in System Diagnostics:Counters.Then remember what numbers DISH is using for Logos,and EPG.;)