1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Charlie's Angels

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Doug Brott, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Just watched the season premiere (from last week). OMG! The fight scene at the end was like a bad kung fu flick .. In addition, I swear a saw their lips move before the sound came out .. :eek:

OK, the girls are pretty but I just don't see this show making it. I like Knight Rider more than this and it died an quick death.

2. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    I expect it to be cancel And pretty soon too.

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    "Charlie's Fallen Angels" would be a better title for this flop.

4. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    No Jaclyn, Farrah, Kate, Cheryl, Shelley or Tanya; no Angels.

5. Sixto

Sixto DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 18, 2005
    I watched the first few minutes of the Pilot, stopped, deleted the recording, deleted the season pass, and moved on. :)

I had watched every episode of the revived Knight Rider and the Bionic Woman ... :) ... but this one didn't last one episode ...

Been a strange new TV season. So far only Person of Interest and Unforgettable have survived ... and Unforgettable is probably the next to go no matter how nice Poppy is but we'll see. :)

Am looking forward to Alcatraz, not yet sure about Grimm.