1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Charter-Dish partners?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by hoophead, Dec 31, 2011.

1. hoophead

hoophead Godfather

Feb 10, 2008
    Noticed today in the mail we received an envelope with DISH logo in the return address area and in the lower right corner it says, "Special Offer for Valued Customers".

OK, I'm intrigued, I open up and much to my surprise it is from Charter which we dumped almost five years ago for DISH. In short, they are trying to get you to subscribe to their internet and phone service stating, "You already have the best in TV, no bring home the best in Internet and Phone at an everyday low price."

Dunno, but this pisses me off more at Charter.
    Anyone else have this and your opinion?

2. shadough

shadough Icon

Dec 31, 2006
    If thats true then I'd like to see them get Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast (CSS-sports) up on the bird an in the sports pack.

3. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    I highly doubt it.. It was probably a mistake.

4. jsk

jsk Icon

Dec 27, 2006
    I doubt that it was a mistake. Charter probably paid Dish to market their phone & Internet service to Dish customers.

5. hoophead

hoophead Godfather

Feb 10, 2008
    Paul, you're saying you highly doubt anyone has received it and your opinion is it is a mistake? It was pretty well put together and if you all want to see it let me know :)

6. fwampler

fwampler Legend

Dec 2, 2005
    l .received one too. Pissed me off to.