1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check this out...something weird

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by bluegoose, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluegoose

bluegoose Mentor

Dec 16, 2006
    Morning al,
    Yesterday in the mail I got a letter from DSI Systems with a FEDEX label telling to ship back all items. Well I never gotten any items so I called DSI and the guy told me that I reported a damaged dish, I told him that is not true. He didn’t have my phone number, or my address, however there was a INV# on the FEDEX Label, he used that number to call up my name. The guy told me he closed the invoice and told me to shred the paper work.

That was weird, has anybody received a letter from this company by mistake, it just feels weird, like I should call DTV and ask some questions....

Any comments.

Brad

2. Mike P

Mike P Legend

Feb 10, 2007
    That totally sounds shady....

3. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Hall Of Fame

Apr 27, 2004
    Are people phishing via snail-mail now??? :lol:

If it were me, I'd at least be calling D* (assuming there is nobody else whose dish I have :)) and ask if they deal with that company and where they (DSI) would have gotten your information.

On second thought, maybe I'd just pick up the phone, dial the D* #, wait one second, whack myself in the head with the ear-piece, then hang up. I'm sure I'd get about the same amount of information - I just wouldn't have to wait on hold for any length of time.

Very strange. Here's something I found on the homepage of dsisystems when I did a Google search:
    DSI Systems, Inc. is the nation's
    largest distributor of satellite and
    consumer electronic equipment.

Please, enter your dealer password
    for access to DSI Promotions and Catalogs, DIRECTV Ad Slicks,
    Artwork, Buydown Information,
    Product Specs, Closeout Pricing
    and much more.

I wonder if this is one of those third party vendors that are referred to in the Terms and Conditions.

Maybe your HR20 reported a damaged dish? (See current thread about a pro-active phone call from Tech) On the other hand, since WHEN has anyone been asked to return a damaged dish???

Very strange indeed.

4. D-Bamatech

D-Bamatech Godfather

Jun 28, 2006
    DSI IS the MSP program articulator AND Director..= Real Live Crooks IMHO !(not a figure of speach)

They 're the puppet that held hands with the Nations HSp syndicate and created this Price fixing i speak about here so that the HSP/ rates wouldnt not Be so much lower than the POV MSP techs. Rates went from 90/30 to what you see today in a room with closed doors in ARKansas almost 3 yrs ago. They Sh** on the ones that Built them and slammed the door while they watched tons and tons of companies go out of Biz with Intent.!

DSI is The creater of One Big mess and Monopolized control.
    They Joined hands With P-10 and forced P-10 (perfect 10) to join up
    or Loose their Biz practically. ThUS ONE D* EQ distributer install network and more monopolized control
    and articulated Price fixing and rate drops.

Call the Number and ask to speak to that Dictator/Crook = LON XXXXXX
    ( maybe Tell him his biggest enemy in the country sent you!;)

DO NOT FEED INTO THAT PHONE CALL..
    these are desperate people right Now. Trust me.

=And the walls came tumbling DOWNNNNN!:lol:

** BTW OP.. Yes YOU PROB DO have EQ from DSI and just dont know it (lol)
    Where did you get your system (Ie How did you get DTV).
    That answer will tell me what DSI involvement has in your case/EQ.

5. Wolffpack

Wolffpack Banned User

Jul 29, 2003
    Don't hold back Bama, tell us what you really think. :)

6. D-Bamatech

D-Bamatech Godfather

Jun 28, 2006
    I didnt do anything but tell these folks who DSI was?!!
    (well and voice some opion too, i guess:) )

AND Think????..

I KNOW!:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.