1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

choosing a service plan

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by ClinToy, Jun 3, 2017.

1. ClinToy

ClinToy New Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Can someone offer advice on a service plan? The Sirius website makes no sense to me. I want to buy a Soundstation radio for use in the house. I have WiFi and a fast line.

I'd like to get the all-access service. Do I sub to this, PLUS pay the added $4.00 charge, or does just the $19.99 all-access sub get it? OR, is that online/streaming sub my only choice with the Soundstation?

If I do get the all-access package (and i understand that the Soundstation doesn't use an antenna at all), can I also buy a vehicle-only Sirius receiver and utilize the existing all-access sub at no additional charge?

Any help is appreciated! ClinToy

2. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    The way I read it, if one has a satellite radio All Access subscription one can add the Soundstation at no additional subscription cost.

List price of All Access is $19.99, list price of stream only is $15.99. One can add streaming to other satellite packages (such as the $10.99 Mostly Music package) for $4 but the All Access package includes streaming (as well as the car radio).

3. ClinToy

ClinToy New Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Thanks. Yeah, this does make more sense, now that I read it. ClinToy