1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cinemax for 3 months/when sub to HBO

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by super17, May 20, 2010.

1. super17

super17 Cool Member

Mar 5, 2009
    I recently looged into my acct and I was thinking about adding HBO and at that time they had a promotion that if I added HBO I could get cinemax free for 3 months, and it says this offer expired 10/31/10. Now when I go into my acct and go to the add premiums dropdown, that promotion or offer is not there. Why would it not, if the offer does not expire until 10/31/10, has anyone else seen this? I really want to add HBO, due to True Blood starting back up, but if I can get Cinemax for 3 months, thats an offer I want.

2. Dcm210

Dcm210 Godfather

Jan 17, 2009
    just call'em,they might be able to get you a better deal. or call retention if the regular CSR doesn't.

3. camo

camo Godfather

Apr 15, 2010
    I won't consider premiums without at least 5 HD channels per subscription not counting duplicate feeds like east and west. I'm waiting for more HD on HBO and cinemax.

4. BWELL316

BWELL316 Legend

Jun 2, 2007
    I had the same deal w/ Starz and Showtime. It expired, and when I called to cancel it they offered me the HBO/Cinemax 2 for 1.