1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

CoD: MWII and CoD:BO

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by AttiTech, Mar 7, 2011.

1. AttiTech

AttiTech Godfather

Feb 21, 2011
    CoD:MWII (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II) CoD:BO (" ": Black Ops)
    A lot of people are still playing MWII for one reason or another. I'm getting CoD:BO soon but still religiously play MWII and think I probably will still play even after purchasing BO. Anyone else still playing MWII or refuse to purcahse BO?

-Atticus

2. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    I have both...

I play BO a whole lot more then MWII... but may start to flip back and forth, depending on what my friends are playing that not.

I enjoy BO just as much as MWII. I think some of the changes they made in BO (getting rid of some of the real easy kill methods, and hardware mods in MWII)... turned a lot of people off to BO.

I think the $$$ system in BO, is great... because you can choose the rate you want to get weapons and upgrades, and not everything tied to level.

Also... I think the 50 level for prestige in BO, compared to teh 70 in MWII helps the mental/reward aspect of the game more.

3. AttiTech

AttiTech Godfather

Feb 21, 2011
    I liked the idea of the money system they are using and I love that I don't have to get to 70 to prestige again :D. I sold my original 360 when my son was born, needed the money, and bought one again recently so I haven't prestiged on my new profile. :mad: Are you playing on the PS3 or 360?

4. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    XBOX360

5. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    I have both but I only really play call of duty: world at war. I find that it takes more skill to play that game because in cod mod 2 and black ops it always feels like whoever eg the first bullet on the other person no matte what gun their using will win that battle.

6. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    Also, xbox 360 all the way

7. Greg Alsobrook

Greg Alsobrook Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Apr 1, 2007
    I have both games for xbox360 but have only played MW2 once or twice since getting Black Ops (the day it came out).

8. AttiTech

AttiTech Godfather

Feb 21, 2011
    If I'll stop being lazy and purchase :BO then we could play some matches :lol: I'm still playing MWII right now. If anyone wants to hit me up though TheAugustFrenzy is my gamertag.

-Atticus

edit: Stopped being lazy last night when I got home from work, then was to tired to play. :lol:

9. AttiTech

AttiTech Godfather

Feb 21, 2011
    Buying :BO tomorrow :D
    See you guys there!

-Atticus