1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commericals problems with G4TV

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Willh, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Willh

Willh Legend

Jan 1, 2009
    latey i noticed on G4TV that commericals that are ment for Dish Network to cover up during the Local Commerical breaks end up playing in the middle of an segment of an TV show. anyway, i was watching todays attack of the show, they just started the second segment of the show when boom, rudely interupted by an ad for Bullrun on Speed and an Progressive Insurance. i don't mind the commericals when it airs during the commerical break, not when the show is on. and i noticed it happened alot in the past two weeks on Attack of The Show as well as The Chaser's War On Everything (the Sunday morning 11 AM airing from this past Sunday). is it me or is the machine that plays the commericals off track with the commerical breaks they were ment play over. and i wonder if someone at dish will fix this.

2. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    G4 just recently converted to HD, so it wouldn't be surprising that they are working out some bugs. It likely isn't a Dish issue, but a G4 issue.

3. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    I've had the same thing happen during attack of the show 2 or 3 times. The first time I thought it was some kind of joke because of the timing but after it happened a few different days it was obvious it wasn't. It has always happened during the first segment as far as I can tell.