1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conflict Management

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by mtnagel, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtnagel

mtnagel Hall Of Fame

Sep 18, 2006
    I have 3 SL's that are set to record at the same time. Mythbusters is one of them and it's set for the lowest priority of the three since they replay it many times. Well, on my R10, the 1 am showing tonight (Thurs morning) is set to record because of the conflict, but on the HR20, it's not set to record that 1 am showing (which shows up in the episode list), it's set to record the next time it airs, which isn't till Saturday. So if the R10 can figure out when the next showing is, why can't the HR20?

I could even understand if the titles weren't in the guide, but the 1 am showing clearly has the same title as the first run one that conflicts.

2. mtnagel

mtnagel Hall Of Fame

Sep 18, 2006
    2.5 hours and no answer yet? You guys are slacking! :D

3. mtnagel

mtnagel Hall Of Fame

Sep 18, 2006
    Well the dog just happened to wake me up at 1:30 this morning and I saw the yellow light on the HR20. In my sleep induced state, it took me a second to realize why. It was infact recording the 1 am showing of Mythbusters even though it wasn't in the To Do list 5 hours earlier. Very weird. Why would it not display correctly?

4. patsrule316

patsrule316 Legend

Sep 28, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.