1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Confused: FSSW/ RSn

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by markrubi, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markrubi

markrubi Icon

Oct 12, 2006
    If there is a game on fssw and it's being broadcast in HD which rsn channel do I need to add to my favorites?
    Also going to the rsn page on d* website to see what I can get it says I get ch.645, but I get the call ext 721

2. Koz

Koz Icon

Sep 16, 2006
    RSN HD games are currently on 94, 95, 96, or 98. This may change when the new HD channels are available in the next month or so.

Ch. 645 is FSN Rocky Mountain. 643 is FSN South West. If there was a game on FSN Rocky Mountain, it was probably blacked out for you since it would only be available to those within the FSN RM area. I don't think Oklahoma is part of that area. If you have the sports pack, you should be able to view everything but the major sports events.

3. mike_augie

mike_augie You call I haul..

Oct 10, 2006
    I am on Ei and if the game is being shown on HD channels ie 94/95 ....they are blacked out for you and until the new sat goes live and they add our fssw hd to our line up unless they play out of town (texas) you will not get them just have to watch in Sd for now sorry..... unless they are the game of the week on fox of something like that then you get them off of your local channles

4. Bob Coxner

Bob Coxner Icon

Dec 28, 2005
    Channel 643 is Fox Southwest. HD games are currently only available to viewers in the Dallas metro area, since they're on the Dallas spotbeam. After the new satellite goes live then the HD will be national and available to all Fox SW viewers. Be patient for about two weeks and everything will be great.

5. Smuuth

Smuuth DIRECTV A-Team

Oct 4, 2005
    FSN Rocky Mountain HD is on channel 97 when HD broadcasts are available. It is MPEG4 and is only viewable on the H20, H21, or HR20.

For the OP, you should get FSN SW , not FSN RM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.