1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Congrats to our 3rd Godfather - GummyBear2001!

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by -, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Wow...3 godfathers in the last 2 months. And 2 in the last 3 days! Very cool!

And to everyone - thanks for reading and posting in our little corner of the world. There wouldn't be any reason for us to be here if it weren't for you!

2. Guest

Very cool! Gummy has been around since the beginning so I guess it's about time.

3. Guest

Ya but I didn't get much chance to post for a few months back there

4. Guest

Youve been pretty quiet the past few months, I havent seen you at AVS lately either. Anyways, Congrads again.

5. Guest

And to the parents of the little cub as well.

6. Guest

Congrats gummy, Are you overwhelmed ? :D
    All this excitement in the last 2 days.

7. Guest

Congratulations Gummy. I wont kiss your ring though. :)

See ya
    Tony

8. Guest

Sounds like a "Crime Commission". I think it is time to enact the RICO act and get the FBI in here. How about changing those with 100 posts to "Made Man", those with 50 to "Family Soldier". And those with less than 50 to "A Friend of Ours" :D

9. Guest

Guess Im the fourth Godfather now. I better put lots of cotton balls in my mouth and talk really funny. ;) Now if I can just give Pegasus an offer they cannot refuse :D

10. Guest

Congrads Brian, gee 3 godfathers in 5 days or so. Adam (Ogre) isnt far behind either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.