1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Copa EuroAmerica Football - Complimentary!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by cmasia, Jul 19, 2013.

1. cmasia

cmasia Icon

Sep 18, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Atletico de Madrid and Sevilla from Spain, along with Porto from Portugal, are touring 7 South American countries over the next 2 weeks.

It appears DirecTV is the creator of the event.

Play starts Saturday, July 20, and all matches will be shown on 479 and 479-1, as part of our subscription.

http://www.directv.com/sports/copa-euro-americana

Another nice little extra for us.

2. Ed Campbell

Ed Campbell Hall Of Fame

Feb 17, 2006
    And D* sponsors Sevilla!

3. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Sure looks like they're not dicking around with their S. American business. Very astute move! And we all benefit in El Norte.....

4. paco1986

paco1986 Icon

Mar 26, 2007
    I could be mistaken, but D* might be on the front of their jerseys just for this tournament. It seemed as though the D* logo was cheaply "taped" to the jerseys.

5. TJNash

TJNash AllStar

Jun 5, 2012
    San Diego
    In the game I watched on Saturday, both teams had D*'s logo on the front of their shirts. I can't see the utility in D* sponsoring a mid-level La Liga side full time.

6. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Bueno, I say, ¬°bueno! Pretty sure the Latin America subs will help drive that if it happens.