1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cougar Town

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Rich, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Just watched the first episode of Cougar Town, and it's a winner! Enjoyed it very much. Courtney Cox is great in it and the rest of the cast fits right in.

Rich

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this show. Early reviews were pretty bad, but so far it satisfies. I'm glad to have some sitcoms finally.

3. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    How and who could possibly review that show and give it a bad review? Well, I guess it could be morally shocking to some people, but still...

Rich

4. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    We watched the rest of the Cougar Towns we had recorded and I can understand how some puritanical folks could give the show poor reviews based on the content. But funny is funny, no matter the content, and what I've seen were good, funny shows with a good ensemble cast to back up Ms Cox. Well written, well cast, funny, what else can you ask for in a show?

Rich

5. nn8l

nn8l Legend

Sep 7, 2007
    My wife and I both enjoyed the first episode, but feel the show has gone downhill since. We'll stick out another couple episodes, but its close to getting the ax in our household.

6. fluffybear

fluffybear Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jun 19, 2004
    Peachtree...
    I've watched it for a couple of weeks now. It's cute but I personally do not see it getting a second season.

7. braven

braven Hall Of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Decent show but the ex husband is too over the top. IMHO