1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Cozi TV evening programming

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by AntAltMike, Jul 5, 2013.

1. AntAltMike

AntAltMike Hall Of Fame

Nov 20, 2004
    College...
    This week, they ran old, tired westerns, like Lone Ranger movies and Hopalong Cassidy, in prime time, in place of the the hour long, late 1970s/ to early1980s action/detective shows and the Mystery Movie episodes they had been running. Next week, they are going back to their regular schedule.

Is this being done as an A/B experiment? I have to admit that I have not watched a single Charlies or Bionic episode, and only occasionally look for Banicek or Magnum when there is absolutely nothing else on.

2. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    I don't get METV or AtennaTV in the San Fransico area.

3. AntAltMike

AntAltMike Hall Of Fame

Nov 20, 2004
    College...
    But you do get Cozi TV. as it is presently carried in the San Francisco area on WKNT 11.2. According to Wikipedia, that station had poor coverage in San Francisco until September 12, 2005, when it moved its transmitter from, "Loma Prieta Peak (located between San Jose and Santa Cruz).... to San Bruno Mountain, giving it a signal comparable to the Bay Area's other major stations"

MeTV is viewable in San Francisco on KOYY-TV virtual channel 20.2.

4. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    They're probably showing The Lone Ranger due to the theatrical remake opens this week.

5. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    BINGO that was there plan, I just wish they would do daily Magnum PI and the Six Million Dollar Man

6. AntAltMike

AntAltMike Hall Of Fame

Nov 20, 2004
    College...
    CBS News Radio reported today that The Lone Ranger was the box office flop of last weekend, grossing just $49 million.

From Wikipedia:

7. TBoneit

TBoneit Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2006
    Maybe I'm missing something, But what on earth did they do to Tonto? Why?

Having seen the advertisements I have no desire to go see that turkey.

8. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    I don't get Cozi TV or KOFY channel 20.2. KOFY isn't in HD on Dish yet.

9. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    They ruined Tonto.