1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

CSN Bay Area Blackout

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by DCSholtis, Mar 22, 2010.

1. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    Anyone know why the HD feed of the Suns/Warriors game on CSN Bay Area is blacked out in Ohio?!! The SD feed comes in fine but the HD feed is blacked out for some reason. I noticed it wasn't even assigned a channel within the League Pass range but when you go to 696-1 its blacked out. Could this be part of the problems with the negotiations between Comcrap and D*?

2. gpg

gpg DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    It's blacked out in NY too. I have no idea why the HD feed would be excluded from NBALP, but it sucks!

3. mark h

mark h AllStar

Sep 17, 2006
    Next time try going to 696.1 it was in HD there.

mark

4. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    No it was blacked out there for me in Cleveland on 696-1.

5. mark h

mark h AllStar

Sep 17, 2006
    I did not watch the whole game just last ten min. I never go to League Pass channels to watch Warriors ( dont know why) but 99% of the time home games in HD. Dont know if whole game was in HD? or why I got it here in Reno?

mark

6. MikeW

MikeW Hall Of Fame

May 16, 2002
  7. mark h

mark h AllStar

Sep 17, 2006
    This is KING'S territory I have to subscribe to NBALP to get Warriors. Sad I know having to pay to see Warriors but their my team. :eek2:

mark