1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current position in Playlist changes when deleting shows

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by bto4wd, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bto4wd

bto4wd Duplicate User (Account Closed)

Apr 17, 2007
    Running x168 I've run into instances where I'm running through episodes of a particular show to see which ones I can delete. Sometimes when I delete a show the playlist position will end up in another show with the episodes expanded.

For example, if I delete an episode of Good Eats that was recorded on Thursday and the next oldest episode I have was recorded on Monday, and if I have another show such as Dirty Jobs with an episode also recorded on Thursday my position is now at that Dirty Jobs episode. Somewhat inconvenient when you're trying to clean up episodes of a show at the same time.

Additionally, if I select one of the Good Eats episodes and start playing it to see if I've seen it, then press STOP and DONE I end up with Live TV and have to bring the guide back up. If I press BACK and DONE I end up back in the Playlist. Is it suppose to work this way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.