1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

CW now available OTA in Binghamton, NY on channel 12.2

Discussion in 'Local Reception' started by Indiana627, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Indiana627

Indiana627 Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2005
    On February 16th, the local CW affiliate, WBXI, became available via OTA on digital channel 12.2. As of today, you can now get this channel on your D* HR2x DVRs if you have it connected to an antenna. You just have to go into the custom guide setup (whichever one you are using - Custom 1 for me) and check to have 12.2 shown in the guide. Nice as we can now get rid of the CW DNS feed and save $1.99/mo.

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    I'm moving this to the Local Reception forum as it affects everyone in the market, not just DIRECTV subs. Good catch, Dr. Jones!

3. Kithron

Kithron Mentor DBSTalk Club

Jul 24, 2008
    Thx for the tip, been waiting for CW to show up in the guide

4. Indiana627

Indiana627 Hall Of Fame

Nov 18, 2005
    Has anyone been having problems getting 34.1 to come in since 12.2 was added last week?

5. Kithron

Kithron Mentor DBSTalk Club

Jul 24, 2008
    I always had problems getting 34 on my living room reciver.... i had 30% signal strength and went to 0% lately