1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Cycling fans-thoughts on Ted King?

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by dpeters11, Jul 2, 2013.

1. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    So race organizers say he missed the cut off by 7 seconds and haven't reversed the ruling that caused him to be out of the race.

It seems to me that there are plenty of reasons for him getting an exemption.

2. ticmxman

ticmxman Legend

Aug 27, 2007
    It would be nice if they would reconsider, 7 seconds in a 30 minute effort. Kid's all beat up from the crash. I read on cycling news that his computer showed home within the time margin. Maybe they will change their mind...but I doubt it.

Expecting my D* Genie install today, hoping to plug in a 3TB Hard drive. That should be enough for the tour.

3. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Right, there seems to be a major timing discrepancy. Plus, the organizers contributed to the situation that caused the crash.