1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D slots

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Bob Haller, Aug 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Haller

Bob Haller Banned User

Mar 24, 2002
    Obviously I will need 101 and 119. Anything of interest on 110s 3 transponders?

Because of tree problems I think I will put up individual diishes on different sides of my home.

Or I might put up a 3 slot and only use 110 and 119 and a seperate dish on 101 because of the trees.

2. dswallow

dswallow Godfather

Mar 31, 2003
    www.lyngsat.com has charts identifying what channels are on what transponders, however be aware that things tend to move around sometimes, especially with DirecTV playing around with HD channels.

3. Bob Haller

Bob Haller Banned User

Mar 24, 2002
    Yeah that wht I am wondering aboutr. Is the sat C for 110 wrth bothering about? What channels are destined for 110?

4. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    I doubt you'll see anything on 110 besides HD and maybe a few more intenationals, maybe in time a PI channel or two will be added to please the FCC, but other then that, I highly doubt any core english SD channels will be on 110.

5. Bob Haller

Bob Haller Banned User

Mar 24, 2002
    Thanks not really into High def at this time that makes it a lot easier.

I was going to buy a E 921 but now were more interested in rock solid reglar tivos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.