1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

D* to separate HD from Super Fan???

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by dezufnoC, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dezufnoC

dezufnoC Cool Member

Aug 29, 2006
    I saw something very interesting on my bill when I ordered ST a couple of days ago. I noticed that there was a separate line item for NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL Sunday Ticket SuperFan , and NFL Sunday Ticket HD. I looked through the website but could not find anything to verify. Any thoughts? Here is what my account looked like online.

06/26/2007 xxxxxxxx Sunday Ticket HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00
    06/26/2007 xxxxxxxx NFL SUNDAY TICKET Superfan - Charge $0.00 $0.00
    06/26/2007 xxxxxxxx NFL SUNDAY TICKET - Charge $45.80 $0.00

2. Steve Robertson

Steve Robertson Hall Of Fame

Jun 7, 2005
    I think that would make sense as all I care about is the HD and I know others feel the same way. I think for those who like the other features that is great but I just want to watch the game in HD.

I have not seen this offering though

3. morbid_fun

morbid_fun Godfather

Jan 16, 2007
    From what I know, the Sunday Ticket HD line item is there if you have the HD Access line item. With out the HD Access item, no Sunday Ticket HD. I may be wrong, but that is my understanding after explanation by a few employees I know.

4. cavihitts

cavihitts Godfather

Mar 11, 2007
    I don't think they are seperating them. With they way the new packages are it shows an item for each type of HD content.

Example:

If you have Premier, HD Access, and you get HD locals. You might see the following:

- Premier $99.99
    - HD Access $9.99
    - HBO HD $0.00
    -Showtime HD $0.00
    - Locals HD $0.00

Even though HBO HD & Showtime HD are included in Premier, they show as seperate items.

Same with the HD locals.

5. HoosierBoy

HoosierBoy Legend

May 25, 2007
    I am not so sure about the NFL Superfan HD line.

In My Programming, I have listed Premier, HD Access and NFL Superfan.
    I don't have seperate lines for HBO HD, Locals HD nor a line for NFL Superfan HD.

I called D* to ask this question and they told me that paying for Superfan automaticlaly opens the HD channels.

Once again inconsistency from our beloved D*.

6. White_Horse

White_Horse Legend

Jun 25, 2006
    When SF first appeared I had the SF line item and then the SF HD line item. Now it's just the SF line itme.

7. compnurd

compnurd Hall Of Fame

Apr 23, 2007
    Evans City PA
    I have the Plus HD Package and it does not seperate HD Access nor Local HD.

Only thing seperate is DVR Service

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.