1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D11-100 not autotuning when on certain channels

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by caps321, Jan 12, 2010.

1. caps321

caps321 New Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Ever since Directv added the option where you can click the red button for the scoreguide.. The set top box refuses to auto tune when left on one of these channels.

For instance, I had two shows set to record on my standalone dvr last night. Well, I forgot and left the STB on the Tennis Channel and it ignored the auto tune once again.

Also, this happens with FSN Florida/Sun Sports as well.

D11-100

Past Upgrade 0X1191, Wed 8/19 at 2:10a

2. ThomasM

ThomasM RF Engineer

Jul 20, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Try leaving it tuned to The Weather Channel (ch 362) and see if the same thing happens. If it does, it isn't the sports guide but just the fact that the channel it is tuned to has DirecTV Interactive enabled on it.

3. RobertE

RobertE New Member

Jun 9, 2006
    It's a known issue affecting autotuning on any channel that has interactive features.

4. caps321

caps321 New Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Thanks.

5. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    Try pulling up the ScoreGuide and then hitting the Exit button. That will turn it off and not just minimize it. Check to see if AutoTune then works for you.

I believe I also heard that you can pull up the mini-Guide and then hit Exit on that to turn off the Interactive Features of a channel. Does anyone else off-hand remember what the quick fix is for that?

- Merg