1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D11 question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by oscar madison, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oscar madison

oscar madison Legend

Aug 14, 2007
    I have a D11 and I used the set current function to change from all channels to a favorites list, but every morning it is back to All Channels. Is there anything I can do so I don't have to manually change it back everyday.
    Thanks so much.

2. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever

Nov 15, 2005
    I believe that is a bug in the version of software you are using.

It is noted to be fixed in the next version (That is currently in the CE phase)

3. mxd

mxd Legend

Jan 17, 2006
    GOOD!!! Mine keeps going back to all channels at random.

4. oscar madison

oscar madison Legend

Aug 14, 2007
    Thanks, Earl. There is no way to force an update like I've been reading about on this forum and get the latest?

5. Interceptor

Interceptor Legend

Jul 19, 2007
    I have exactly the same problem. It appears to restart at random. I've even noticed that, if you key a channel directly in, and the picture doesn't come on immediately, it is followed by a restart of the receiver. And, even though everything I've seen shows x1040 as the latest update, all my D11-100's have x1044. And, the same thing happens on all three of mine, at least two or three times a week. Hope the update comes soon!:)

Thanks for the info, Earl!

6. Thaedron

Thaedron Hall Of Fame

Jun 29, 2007
    The title of this thread is deceiving, I came here in search of info relating to the next d* satellite to be launched. :lol:

7. Interceptor

Interceptor Legend

Jul 19, 2007
    I would agree, except that it would be way off topic considering this is the Non-DVR Standard Definition Support! :D ;)

8. ThomasM

ThomasM RF Engineer

Jul 20, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    The D11 reverts to the "all channels" favorite list if it is reset either by the user or due to an internal problem or due to an automatic software download.

If you are curious if the receiver is resetting, hit the "ACTIVE" button on your remote and program in some favorite cities to the weather function. These also disappear when the receiver is reset as they are stored in volatile memory which is cleared when the receiver resets for any reason.

9. Interceptor

Interceptor Legend

Jul 19, 2007
    Then that means I have an "internal problem" on all three of mine. I'm not resetting, and the version continues to show x1044. I still tend to think it's a software glitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.