1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Da Vinci's Demons renewed

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Apr 17, 2013.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Only the premier has aired but The Hollywood Reporter tells us Starz Renews 'Da Vinci's Demons' for Second Season.

The premier was a "eh, maybe" for me, but we'll see.

2. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    I liked the fantasy-like feel of the series and the special effects, but beyond that it's just ok. A couple more eps will tell.

3. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    Exactly. It was OK to watch but didn't really nab my attetntion.

4. lparsons21

lparsons21 Hall Of Fame

Mar 4, 2006
    Herrin, IL
    I really liked it, but then I've been a fan of DaVinci for years! :)

5. mrro82

mrro82 Legend

Sep 11, 2012
    Astoria, OR
    I thought it was a decent start so far. Based on Starz track record in regards to Boss I hope it'll be different. They renewed Boss after 1 or 2 episodes then canned it after the second season.

6. John Strk

John Strk Legend

Oct 16, 2009
    I can't bring myself to even give this a shot. I'll be going through Spartacus withdrawal for a while :(

7. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    Good to see Laura Haddock...anyone remember watching her on "How Not to Live Your Life"? Also she guested on Strike Back.

8. dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    I watched Ep 2. So far it's running a bit slow. I like the plot lines and the political struggles. The nudity and F bombs seem totally unnecessary. Will continue to watch for a few more episodes to see if it picks up.

9. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    I enjoyed episode 2, especially when the Gatling-contraption worked.