1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dancing With The Stars S10 Week 3: OAD 4/12/10

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Stuart Sweet, Apr 13, 2010.

Who should leave DWTS tonight?

1. Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  5. Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  8. Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Aiden Turner and Edyta Sliwinska

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Another week, and unfortunately it's harder and harder to watch this show live knowing what's to come. But, please start discussion without me :)

2. Lee L

Lee L Hall Of Fame

Aug 15, 2002
    Wow, they really seemed to be holding the scores down for the early contestants. Surely Erin's dance looked way better than Kate, yet they have very similar scores.

I thought it was funny that with the split socres, the Technical and Performace scores were pretty similar from just about everyone. Why bother?

Also, nice glitch with Erin and Maks' scores being up right from teh beginning. I guess they were still working out the bugs with the revised graphics. Maybe they had to reboot the system between dancers?

3. Charise

Charise AllStar/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 25, 2004
    Is there some reverse psychology going on by the judges? Give Kate higher scores and maybe some fans will quit voting for her? Her scores seemed to have been based on improvement--she didn't just walk all the time--than anything else. Even Aiden did as well as Kate did, but he got much lower scores and obviously hasn't had any dance training either.

I'm just sick of the "poor me" attitude all the time. She got the fame and money she wanted from reality TV and just cries and complains about it. She has no talent but wants to get paid anyway. Enough already. :rolleyes:

4. Charise

Charise AllStar/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 25, 2004
    It was nice to see Travis Wall's (alum of SYTYCD) choreography in the Macy's stars of dance routine and to see Travis dancing. :D

5. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    Yeah, it was nice seeing Travis and his work. I continue to see more interactions (cross promotions?) between SYTYCD and DWTS. I welcome them, since my entertainment benefits from them. :D

Looks like Kate is the Tim Urban of DWTS. :rolleyes:

6. Stuart Sweet

Jun 18, 2006
    The poll results are funny, I'll say that.

Overall, we seem to have reached the boring point in the season fairly quickly. There are still too many people who need to go. They need a quadruple elimination.

7. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    +1

8. Stuart Sweet

Jun 18, 2006
    The other thing I wanted to mention was... when I saw the professional demos, I thought "great, they're padding it out." Then I remembered that I might be seeing the only good dancing of the night. As always, I applaud almost all the contestant for their efforts, but they certainly have fallen short of professional levels.

9. Henry

Henry Retired Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Pine, CO
    Seems to me the only decent dancer in the lot got hammered for it.

10. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    My neighbor (Kate Gosselin) is not a celebrity and should be voted off.

11. AllenE

AllenE Godfather

Dec 19, 2006
    I still can't get over how the way the title of the thread displays it says Poll Dancing with the Stars. Now that would be a show.

12. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    Yeah, more people would watch it if it was poll dancing.