1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DBS Talk Android App - Fail

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by SPACEMAKER, Nov 28, 2012.

1. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    The latest update causes immediate force close. Maybe get rid of it and let us use Tapatalk instead.

2. BubblePuppy

BubblePuppy Good night dear Smoke... love you & "got your butt

Nov 3, 2006
    Uninstall it then reinstall. Simple fix. Worked for me.

3. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    I will never use Tapatalk. Ever.

4. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    Oh I use it often. I have found some cool forums using it. Great interface and simple to use. I really wish DBSTalk were on it.:)

5. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    As a site admin for several forums, Tapatalk can bite the big one. I have to give them full access to everything, install their module on my server, and then they charge my users for write-access to the site and don't kick me any money back? Hell no.

6. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    Some sites enjoy the increase in traffic that Tapatalk can provide. I think it's great that so many sites want their users to have a good user experience and realize that Tapatalk provides mobile users like myself the opportunity to utilize their app for such a nominal fee.:)

7. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    And here in iOS land, we're still waiting for ForumRunner to give us an update:)

8. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    Had to clear data because last night's update crashes upon opening.