1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

DC2 vs DVB

Discussion in 'FTA / Non Small Dish Satellite Area' started by PrinceLH, Sep 2, 2012.

1. PrinceLH

PrinceLH New Member

Feb 18, 2003
    I was wondering, what is left in the clear using DC2? I am getting ready to hook up my 920 again, plus my Viewsat 9000. It appears that it's mostly DVB out there, in the clear, but not sure what to expect using DC2?

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    Mediterranea...
    Usually the info is not publishing. Too many ouch happened, ppl learned.

3. PrinceLH

PrinceLH New Member

Feb 18, 2003
    I guess that I'll just roll with both, once I get it up and running. I was also wondering if there was some n the clear HD, using a 905?

4. kenglish

kenglish Icon

Oct 2, 2004
    Salt Lake...
    Check out Lyngsat.

5. PrinceLH

PrinceLH New Member

Feb 18, 2003
    Lyngsat is helpful, but sometimes not up to date. I guess it's trial and error. I do understand the not publishing part of it. It won't be free anymore, if people know.

I am curious about one thing. I wonder how many working DC2 receivers, are still out there?