1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deals from Dish for existing customers

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by mwdxer, Jan 11, 2017.

1. mwdxer

mwdxer Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Seaside Oregon
    From the suggestions of others. I phoned Dish tonight to see if I could get a 2 year lock on the core package. That I got, including $5 off for auto pay which I have had for years now, and I asked about any available deals on HBO as the promotion I got from them 6 months ago was running out. They gave me HBO for $10 a month that will last until late 2018, nearly 2 years. They also gave me the Movie pack for $5 a month rather than the $10 a month for the next 6 months, So I came out okay. I did have HBO/Cinemax on a special deal for $5 a month for both, and a discount of $15 a month off on the lost channels we had several months back. Those deals run out this month. Those I never even asked about. The CSR offered them. Their reason given was that I have been a long time customer (since 1999). I have spent a fair amount on programming through the years and never asked for much. But over all I have been happy with Dish. Being partly retired, it helps with the pocket book each month too. One thing I have learned from Dish, if you never ask about any promotions, you do not get them. Being they have lost a lot of subs, they probably want to keep the ones they have too. Dish has been good to me. I cannot complain.

tampa8 and tsmacro like this.