1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Defiance guide data is hosed...

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by texasbrit, Apr 15, 2013.

1. texasbrit

texasbrit DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 9, 2006
    Looks like the guide data for the new series "defiance " on sifi is screwed up. My series link shows a recording of the show with no episode title at 12 o'clock, which you can't delete . The actual episode at 8pm is not set to record. The episode is not shown to record until next week. Same problem exists with episode 2.

2. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    My Series Manager is recording the "Pilot" as I type this.

3. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    It does seem though that all the repeats of the Pilot are listed as SD. The next HD episode is listed for Friday at 10pm.

- Merg

4. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    well , it doesn't look good for a new series if the guide doesn't see the first runs, i notice this since Saturday

5. pappasbike

pappasbike Godfather

Sep 19, 2006
    My HR 34 recorded the pilot twice. At least I'm showing 2 two hour pilot episodes in my list. Haven't watched them yet to see if the entire two hours was actually recorded and viewable.

6. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    I recorded the pilot.
    I then played / fast forwarded it.
    I won't be setting this one up as a series.

7. don s

don s Mentor

Sep 4, 2011
    I am having issues on my HR34 with it recognizing Defiance guide data as well. Then today I looked further and other shows are not showing up as "new" also. Several resets have not helped as of yet ..

8. Mike Bertelson

Mike Bertelson 6EQUJ5 WOW! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 24, 2007
    Mine didn't record on Monday night. For some reason it is set to record on Friday night with nothing in the history.

Mike

9. Nighthawk68

Nighthawk68 Godfather

Oct 14, 2004
    Northern...
    Same here, Nothing recorded Monday, Pilot is scheduled for Fri 9:59 pm, and episode 2 is scheduled for the following Thurs at 12:29 pm, Ep 3 is at Mon 8:59pm