1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleting defunct programs from Prioritizer

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by tojoef, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tojoef

tojoef Cool Member

Oct 2, 2006
    I know you supposed to delete your series with dash dash. But if the show is cancelled my HR20-700 will not delete the series if there is no programs scheduled. If there is programs scheduled it will delete it. I'm running the latest NR. Any Ideas?

2. Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    If highlighting the item and pressing "dash-dash" doesn't remove the item in a timely fashion (like exit and then return to the prioritizer list) another thing to try is a reboot (Menu->Help&Settings->setup->reboot). Then try "dash-dash" again.

Cheers,
    Tom

3. dlw283

dlw283 Mentor

Dec 2, 2006
    Yup...Tom hit it right on the nose. I had one that was stuck several months ago and this solution fixed it.:sure:

4. 69hokie

69hokie Icon

Sep 23, 2006
    Just browsing and saw this reply...thanks, it worked great for me also. Must remember the dash-dash for the future.

5. tojoef

tojoef Cool Member

Oct 2, 2006
    I'll give it a try. I haven't rebooted since I've had this release

6. Intex

Intex AllStar

Sep 5, 2006
    The problem with using the dash-dash, is that many people, myself included , use Programable Remotes, and/or Crestron systems to control DirecTV. Other than re-programming everything to add a dash key (I dont even think there is a crestron program that incorporates dash), is there any other way to delete these items?

7. Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    The other way is to find the original remote :) (Sorry, not very helpful.)

If you don't have a dash, how to you dial-in OTA channels? That would be a serious issue for me.

Cheers,
    Tom

8. Diana C

Diana C Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Mar 30, 2007
    New Jersey
    He could just pick them off the guide (assuming the guide lists all the sub-channels in his market).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.